Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh Well, so much for NaBloPoMo

I didn't post yesterday. I actually woke up in a slight, a very slight, panic at about 2 am thinking, oh no, oh no, I didn't post yesterday. But really what was I going to do about it at that point? Honestly, you wouldn't have wanted to hear from me yesterday anyways. I was in a FOUL mood. The kids got the brunt of my frustration and then Mike got home early (and I'm sure he wished he'd just stayed at work!). After I broke down into tears over the kitchen sink, I felt somewhat better but we decided just to chill out as a family and watch a movie. In the end, I forgot all about not having posted anything earlier in the day.

13 more weeks to go....will we be able to survive my wild hormones?

1 comment:

  1. (((hugs)))

    they'll survive... honest!

    I hope you had a better day today.

    and don't worry so much about your blog.. it's YOURS.. YOU make the rules, not some crazy "blogfest" thingy... and you are pregnant and when you are pregnant, rules are for breaking. So there.

    ;o)

    ReplyDelete