Friday, January 22, 2010

New Thru 30-Week 2 Update

Well, it looks like I didn't only just give up on healthy eating and exercise this week but also reading the New Testament in 30 days.

This week reading plan should have seen me through:

Mark

James
Galatians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Romans

As can be seen I haven't finished half the material for the week. I will be out of town for the weekend and I will be taking my Bible along for the ride. I have visions of sitting in the bathtub (we don't own one) and finishing the required readings and more. Yes, the Bible in the bathtub. It's comfortable on this pregnant body, it is quiet and peaceful, and it's the only place that the kids don't try to bother me.

That's the plan to get caught up. I'm not sure if I'll quite get everything read in time but I will do my best for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment