Sunday, January 10, 2010

Meal Planning Monday



Well, I am going to try giving this a go again this week. I have a cook book that I will be reviewing for The Old Schoolhouse so at least once or twice a week, I'll make a recipe from that book and I'm sure I'll be able to come up with some other ideas. If all else fails, I'll ask my husband who is sitting right here to come with some ideas for the week (he just said "I have NO IDEA what we'll eat this week!" Oh well!)

Saturday: went to a friend's house...easy!
Sunday: went to a friend's house....No, I made Pasta Parmesan Supreme from Sue Gregg's Meals in Minutes.

Monday: Chickpeas with rice and salad

Tuesday: Favorite Tamale Pie (again from Meals in Minutes)...haven't tried it so it isn't our favorite but sounds yummy enough!

Wednesday: Soup of some kind (because I plan to make fresh bread).

Thursday:
Stir Fry

Friday: Lentil Dahl with rice

No comments:

Post a Comment