Saturday, June 19, 2010

Stitching, Sketching, Scrapping Sunday - June 20

First of all, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE!

Secondly, thank you all so much for making the second week of my meme successful. 5 links sure beats the single, solitary post from me the first week! I've enjoyed all your posts! Some creative girls out there!

This week has been all about HATS! I made hats for my Ruadhán when he was tucked nice and cozy on the inside but he, of course, decided to be born with the most massive head (90%) so all the hats fit for about a week before helping to grow Moragaine's doll hat collection!



Her dolls appreciate all my effort I'm sure!

However, I had a friend request some hats for her new photography business and I couldn't resist. Well, actually, I offered my help. I've only gotten one knit up so far. She only sent the patterns to me yesterday and there are a few I'm itching to try, but first I had to knit up a blueberry.



Of course, we have to model it for you. I know that you all like a good baby picture from time to time.



Too bad I'm supposed to be making newborn hats! I'm anxious for the children to head to be tonight because I hope to get a smaller, bluer blue berry knit up this evening. I hope to have several more hats to share next week.

What crafty things have you been up to lately? Let us know by checking in below!

3 comments:

  1. All I did this week was sewed some reusable pads........I might join next week LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get in a lot of crafting time with a 10 week old baby, but got a couple of quick, simple projects done this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally hearing you on the new baby front! I love what you did have time to make, though!

    Lindsay, I'd love you have you join in!

    ReplyDelete