Saturday, June 5, 2010

Calling All Weekend (or Anytime) Crafters

Hmm, crafters? Is that a word?

Anyways, I'm calling all of you that like to knit, crochet, sew, embroider, scrapbook, draw, paint, etc, etc, etc to join my new weekly Meme. Starting on tomorrow, and every Sunday thereafter, I am inviting you to share your hobbies with the world. I should get a weekly post up where you can link to your own blog posts about whatever project you are working on (and I am not picky, you are more than welcome to link to a post about a past project instead). I know that I love to see what other people are doing and I don't always have time to search around. I think that seeing what everyone else is up to will serve as inspiration. I hope that some of you will choose to take part in this new weekly feature on my blog (know that it is my first Meme and I don't really have a clue what I am doing so please bare with me!)

I also figured that I could add photos (and a little blurb of whatever you'd like to say) of other people's work in my blog post as well for anyone that might like to share that do not have their own blog. If anyone is interested in that then you can e-mail me at Cookie5765 @ yahoo.com (no spaces!)

Memes are a great way to get your page views up and I've enjoyed sharing in the ones I participate somewhat regularly in. It's fun to see what everyone else is up to.

I look forward to seeing all your crafty projects!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea, Katrina! I've been away from my sewing machine for far too long, so I've decided to institute a weekly "sewing day". At the very least it will allow me to chip away at my mending pile! If I make anything post-worthy I'll let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just grafting a sweater (new stitch - fiddly). I'll try to post a link to pictures when I'm done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alissa,

    If you wanted to link to some of your older posts, I would love that. I have to say you are always inspiring me to live more ecologically/frugally. Things don't have to be "post-worthy" to be acceptable on my blog, BTW. I'll be posting whatever I happen to be up and some of it isn't too exciting!

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seonaid,

    I'm anxious to see your sweater! Please post when you get finished up!

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete