Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Faves- June 18th

It's time to share your top 5's from the past week! Head on over to Living to Tell the Story and let us know what you especially enjoyed this week.

My favorites include:

1. Lots of smiles from my little guy.
This is the first week that Ruadhán has been really expressive and smiling in reaction to the world around him. Sure, he'd had the occasional smile before but when you'd try to make him smile again he'd totally refuse!

2. Taking the family out for lunch to celebrate Liam's promotion to Grade 2 (and Grade 3 in math, he won't let us forget). We'll continue to school through the summer but it was a nice day and I wanted to mark the end of one year and the start of another so we found a restaurant where we could eat outside and enjoyed the afternoon.

3. The moment when the older two finally fall asleep and the house is quiet. Their behaviour has been trying and I have to say it has been nice to be able to relax in the evening.



4. Getting to know my mini-crew for the TOS Homeschool Crew 2010-2011 voyage. There's some good things coming and I look for to sharing with you all again this year.

5. Tim Horton's English Toffee Cappuccino. I would not have gotten through the week without it.



I'm off to make myself a nice Cap' now....have a great weekend, all!

4 comments:

  1. awww! Love the pic with kitty. :)
    A huge congrats for smarty Liam! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I love the Tim Horton's English Toffee.

    Baby smiles are wonderful, aren't they? And what a nice picture of your sleeping boy. They are so precious when they sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Liam on passing his exams and progressing to the next level!

    Sleep and smiles sounds like a wonderful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willow, it totally was a wonderful week! Now to get the sleeping children smiling more when they are awake *lol*

    ReplyDelete