Sunday, June 6, 2010

Good Morning,

This will be pretty quick as we are getting ready to head off to church and no one is at all ready.

I've set up my first Mr. Linky (unfortunately, with Wordpress, you don't get the cool Mr. Linky that you normally do on other sites). I'd love for you to share your crafty blog posts/pictures, etc. Ideally, we'll use this Meme to share what were done over the week but for now, to get things going, I'd love if you'd share anything crafty you've posted about and we can get motivated to start new things as we get going! As the official name is something along the lines of Stitching, Sketching, Scraping Sundays I'm looking for your needle work projects, your art/drawing projects, and your scrapbooking projects. You can share pretty much ANYTHING related to those topics.

To use Mr. Linky click the image below and you will be taken to a new window where you will put in your name and link directly to your post. To see other people's links you'll also have to click on the Mr. Linky image.


Okay, this isn't going so quickly......



I started this project while we were down at the cottage waiting for the baby to arrive. When it was clear that we were going to be going out site seeing or hiking because we were just too sick, I stocked up on wool to make a blanket for the baby. Well, my head wasn't into anything complicated so I ended up with a blanket made entirely with single and double chains. No fancy pattern whatsoever.



The thing is, it is quite stiff and not very cuddly so it has morphed into what Morgaine likes to call the "baby carpet". I haven't been working on it much since being home as I figured I had MONTHS to go before Ruadhán would be laying on the floor. Well, to my shock, Mike lay him on the floor on Thursday and the kid LOVED that point of view!

I'd better get crocheting!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours you've chosen. :)
    A baby's play mat. What a neat idea!!

    Catherine (aka alecat, via TOS Crew)

    ReplyDelete