Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fav Five-June 4th

Here are my favorites from the week. Be sure to visit Living to Tell the Story to share your favorites from the past week.

1. Starting the week up with a phone call from my dear friend, Shannon.
We live far away from each other now and it was really nice to catch up a little bit!

2. This video from last night on So You Think You Can Dance. So inspiring!







3. The song from the above video.
I find it catchy and I've enjoyed it from the first time I heard it on the radio. Most stuff on the radio these days does not appeal to me so it is always nice when something new comes out that I actually like.

4. Getting my above ground vegetable beds ready for planting. All we need now is soil and seeds!



5. Tortilla chips and Salsa. Yes, I've really enjoyed snacking on the tortilla chips and salsa (that we got on sale this week). Salsa has to be my favorite food EVER. I could just eat it by the spoonful. Looking forward to my tomatoes in the fall when I can make my salsa fresh. YUMMY!

6 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Are you guys doing Square Foot Gardening?? That's what we're doing, but we only have 4 beds. It's amazing how much we can cram into those 4 beds, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blush*

    I loved catching up with you too, Katrina!!!

    I love salsa too, especially made with fresh tomatoes just picked and our VE spices! ;o)

    I might do this too... if I find the time! LOL!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm....salsa. Especially fresh salsa.

    Love seeing your SFGs....well, the beginning of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chips and salsa are one of my favorites as well. We almost always have on hand in case guests come by.

    Good luck with your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh salsa? I'm there! Hope your garden grows well.

    Some friends are just golden, aren't they? I have one that I talk to once or twice a year, and it's always just like we talked yesteday. A real blessing.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your above ground vegetable beds. I wish I had the space to do that. It looks like just the right size for me to handle.

    Salsa and chips. Yum. We had some just yesterday with another of my faves: guacamole.

    ReplyDelete