Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One Week Challenge-Results!!

Dscf0781


Kids corner with some of their favorite toys and books and a chair to sit in (and they actually do).


Dscf0782


Markers, crayons and pencil colours for the kids (and the kid in me).


Dscf0778


Original artwork (that will change from time to time).


Dscf0783


Writing stuff (books, note book and sketch pad....my others are still missing).


Dscf0784


I even found a blanket.


Dscf0771


We put aside our clunker of a printer that doesn't work and I tried to make a bit of a pretty corner. The plants will hopefully take so that I'll be able to pot them.


I think this fulfilled all my goals. The only money we spent was $17.53 on the cork for the bullentin board. Everything else in the room is stuff that we had around or I got from my mother-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment