Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Majestic Autumn

There is something about autumn that makes me feel alive inside. The colours are so vibrant and the heavy humidity of summer has past leaving a welcomed crispness in the air. I have two favorite days of the year. The first comes sometime in April when one can open the window for the first time after a long winter and not be chilled. The second comes in October when you can open the window for the first time after a long winter and feel the cool breeze.


A couple weeks ago I was able to grab my camera and catch some shots of my kids enjoy the splendor of autumn.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 


Dscf0587_4


Dscf0588


Dscf0590


Dscf0611


Dscf0612



No comments:

Post a Comment