Monday, May 10, 2010

Introducing.....

Ruadhán (Rowan) James M.


Birthdate: April 18th, 2010
Time: 3:48pm
Weight: 8 pounds 7 ounces
Length: 21 inches



Apparently, I'm not featuring the newest baby enough on my blog so by special request I've gotten around to posting his birth stats......and oh yeah, his NAME!!

This baby has been a blessing in so many ways. His birth has taught me to be more gentle with myself. In the days after he was born I had ample time to search my soul and find out what I really want from life. Ruadhán's "blissed-out" nature reminds me just to relax and live in the moment. The kids tender treatment of their baby brother reminds me how much I love them. I always knew that baby #3 was waiting out there for me (even when it felt like it was never going to happen) but I never knew how much on an impact adding him to the family would have on me. I am forever thankful and am looking forward to everything the coming years will bring.

(and I really did try to get some pictures to share tonight but the lighting in our house it just horrible so you'll have to wait for your photo fix)

1 comment:

  1. I love his name!! I love the spelling of his name!! Congratulations to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete