Friday, March 19, 2010

Fit Mama Friday-March 19th



Okay, so I might be eating a little too much of that Easter chocolate (and before Easter, at that!).....

but I am eating quite a bit of fruit and vegetables and getting a decent amount of protein (can I count the leftover salt beef I've been eating all week?). Water intake has been really good this week and I didn't have any soda until last night....opps.

Exercise has been as good as it gets for almost 36 weeks along. Everything is starting to ache a bit more and loosening right up for labour so I haven't been pushing it too much because with my extra energy this last week or so I fear that I am going to push too far and hurt something. At nearly 40 weeks pregnant with my son I was out walking and twisted my ankle and I don't want the same thing to happen this time around. Thankfully, I went to 42 weeks so I wasn't hobbling around in labour!

No real goals for the next week besides to make it through it. I'll walk a bit and continue to eat well. I'd still like to cut back on the sugar but I'm not sure I can make it happen!

Please join me and check in on my other Fit Mama Friends on Got Chai?!

No comments:

Post a Comment