Saturday, April 18, 2009

Friday Favorites: Knitting with Real Wool for Wee Bums

It's not Friday but I was thinking that it might be a nice idea to stay Friday Favorites again. Most likely Friday Favorites are will end up being posted on Saturday or maybe even Sunday so maybe the category needs a new name. Any suggestions?

gedc0198
It has been wonderful moving to an English community and meeting new people. It's lovely meeting like minded Mamas. I'm especially happy to have met one who doesn't mind sharing her babe's cloth diapered bum with me. Nope, no diaper duty here, just a perfect little bummy to knit little wool soakers (and you all know how much I love wool soakers) We are quite content with our little family of two, but little Alice's wide eyes and bright smile make my heart melt and baby fever starts to set it. I am so glad that her Mama has let me knit for her because it makes the fact that we are done having babies easier knowing that I can still make and do for other little ones out of there (and avoid some of those 2, and 3 and 5am feedings!!).

So whenever I have a spare moment you can find me sitting with my needles and some wool, knitting up a storm for the wee bums of the world!

gedc0186


gedc0159


gedc0153

2 comments:

  1. alice's mum and alice's bum thank you and are so glad you are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the wee bums appreciate it. It's win-win.

    ReplyDelete