Saturday, January 12, 2008

Two Bite Brownies

Well, these were not my recipe of choice for the new year (mainly because most of you have tasted these already AND they are sooooooo NOT healthy). However, this week I have been busy with testing at the hospital so it's been get up and throw a hunk of meat and for veggies in the crock pot add some spices and pray that it turns out to be an edible meal (it always has been quite yummy). However, it hasn't been too precise and doesn't leave too much to take pictures and doesn't even come out of the crockpot looking THAT attractive so you get a yummy (the BEST) though highly unhealthy recipe for two-bite brownies that are better than the ones you get at the grocery store. They are devine (IF you use Epicure cocoa).


Epicure Two-Bite Brownies


-1/2 flour


-1/4 cup Epicure cocoa


-1 tps baking powder


-1/2 cup brown sugar


-1/2 cup white sugar


-1 egg


-1/2 cup butter


-1/2 tps vanilla


Combine flour, cocoa, and baking powder.


Dscf1105_2


-Combine Remaining ingredients in another bowl.


-Mix both bowls together.


-Spoon mixture into mini non-stick muffin tins.


-Bake for 12-14 minutes (mixture will still appear soft, somewhat undercooked...it will harden as it cools...it's almost like a candy).


-Let cool for 5-10 minutes or more before trying to remove from tin.


Dscf1118


Enjoy!!


(I realise that I am out of blogging practise. Halfway through the recipe I realised that I'd stopped taking pictures.)


Stay tuned next time when I try to create a lentil soup totally from my imagination. I have ideas but I've never tried it before. I've made lentile soup before but I want to try something a little different this time. I will post it no mater what the outcome!! No guarantees that it will be edible, however!!

No comments:

Post a Comment