Friday, February 19, 2010

The Blog Frog-Trying Something New



Because I don't have near enough to do, I've decided that I would try out another social networking tool. Unfortunately with Wordpress (my blog host) I cannot use Blog Frog to it's full capacity BUT I would still like to grow somewhat of an active community for my blog on their website. In summary, Blog Frog allows members to create a forum for their blog where you can go and chat about what you've read (or basically anything at all...ideally having something to do with the blog). Basically, it's a message board and I've set one up for Mama Manuscripts to see if I can get more readers onto my website.

I invited you to check it out here. I welcome pretty much anything as discussion. My website focuses mostly on homeschooling and parenting. I'd love to hear your views on different curriculum. I have quite a few members who have reviewed homeschooling products so if you have any questions, ask away. I'm very interested in pregnancy, breastfeeding, post-partum care, herbs, homeopathy (natural healing), healthy living, living green and frugally so those are topics I'm always open to discuss. I love to cook so recipes are always fun, too (and I might share some on my blog).

Feel free to check it out and start a topic of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment