Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What would you like to see here?

I would love to know what YOU would like to see on this blog. I am hoping to get more traffic through here. (and even get people leaving comments...imagine that!)

I miss posting recipes so I am thinking that it will be something that I will do weekly (starting with Monkey Bread, by request, today if we can get it made). So I was thinking something food related once a week.

I was thinking every couple weeks I could have a What We're Reading Now post (I miss having that widget). Sometimes with a review of the books (either from me or Liam) and sometimes just pictures.

I want to continue with my I Love/Friday Favorite posts.

There will be some reviewing coming up.

Is there anything else that you would like to see? Are there ways that I could improve the site? Are there things you don't like?

Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment