Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Homeschool Crew

HomeschoolCrew2

I am excited to announce that I was chosen to be one of 100 bloggers to review homeschooling products and curriculum for The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew for the 2009-2010 "school" year. I am thrilled to be given the opportunity to share some really great products with my fellow homeschoolers (and yes, I bet that there will even be things that will be interesting for my non homeschooling friends as well). I have a couple of friends who were blessed with the opportunity last year and I am proud to be following in their footsteps. To check out the wonderful products that were reviewed by the Homeschool Crew last year please visit their website here. What's more, you can get in on the fun by joining the TOS Homeschool Crew Facebook fan page here. There will be freebies and contest starting next week and you'll also get to opportunity to learn more about the Homeschool Crew Members.

Hop aboard it is going to be an exciting year! I'm looking forward to sharing this adventure with you on this little blog of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment