Saturday, May 2, 2009

For my Dad

We've been doing a fair amount of yard word in the last couple weeks and I told Dad that I would get some pictures up so that he could see what we've been up to. Welcome to my blog (website), Dad!

gedc0219

We've added cedar mulch along the driveway and walkway.

gedc0218

and around the trees in front of the house.

gedc0220

These were the branches we had cut down when I took the picture. We have almost double now because we decided to take down a bush that was lining the side of our yard. It did not look like it was going to grow and we will likely put up a fence in its place.

gedc0223

This is where the garden is going to go (the place that I had told you about isn't so good...the more I dig there the more buried treasure I find....old frying pans, china, rusty bolts and stuff). I'll start digging it out this week but I don't hold much hope for the vegetables that we have started.

I guess that is about it for now. Please come back again, Dad. Add this site to your favorites. I try to post at least a couple times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment