Monday, September 22, 2008

Our Little Homeschool Blog

I've been working on some "personal growth" stuff in the past week and I have come to the conclusion that I really need to have a space that is my own and something that I am doing predominately for myself. This blog has been a lot of fun but it is about to go some overhauling. I love to write so I want to to become a place where I come to write, really write, and not just to document what we have been up to. Much of the topics will indeed remain the same but the focus will be on writing about them and no just the event itself.

Because of these changes I have decided to start another blog to document the children's homeschooling adventures. Hopefully it will be updated at least weekly. You can check it out here:

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/littlelearners/

I hope you enjoy (both the changes and the new little blog).



No comments:

Post a Comment