Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Giving

So along with holidays comes the made rush to finish up all the countless projects the I've begun in the previous weeks that were to become gifts for unsuspecting (and suspecting) people.


This year we have matching hats for the family....mine and Liam's are completed. Here is Daddy's:


Dscf1036


And Morgaine's (a ways to go on that one, eh?)


Dscf1035


I'm also doing a skirt for Morgaine. A simple in the round pattern from me head decreasing with an i-cord at the top. I still have a ways to go. We are relatively modest here (AKA Mike) so this dress needs to be significantly longer.  I haven't any idea how it will turn out (the picture is really bad too).


Dscf1037


Oh, and here's my biggest project that so will not get done, aprons and paint smocks for the kids out of an old sheet. I really had good intentions of pulling out my sewing machine before the end of the year (see 10 things to do before the end of the year) but I don't see it happening any more with just a little over a week before the holiday and a ton of other things going on in between now and then.


Dscf1034


Sometimes it's the thought that counts though, right?


Let the holiday rush begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment