Friday, December 28, 2007

Hello Everybody

Our holidays were wonderfully spent with family and friends (with still more celebrating to come tomorrow and again in the new year...it's an extended event in our families). Much fun was had with good food and good games (chairs (highly recommended if you can get your hands on it....it was a Christmas gift last year and I think we have the ONLY game) Blokus, and Guitar Hero III (I suck BTW)).


I'll be back in blogging business in the next couple days but I might need a day or two to recover and arrange my new kitchen. I was was spoilt and Mike bought me a complete set of Corelle Heartstone dishes and much of the serving trays and thing a my jiggies that you can get as well so I need to figure out where I'm going to store it all.


Enjoy whatever time you have left of the holidays and I'll see you back here more regularly by next week for sure. Looking forward to getting back into a more regular schedule.....holidays are nice....but so is routine!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment