Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Favorite Pictures

I just wanted to share a bunch of my favorite pictures of my children. My new camera arrived today so I'll be starting with new photos and adventures in the blog soon but I said earlier that I'd post some of my favorites.

So here goes


DSC00247m

Liam on his first birthday




Liam's third Birthday...wondering if all those cakes are for him!





Cute little boy!



Just kind of like the lighting in this one of Liam



Love her eyes.


MorgaineEaster2

I guess she wore that outfit a lot. It's not the same day but I love this one too.


Morgaine's first birthday. She's having a wonderful time!



DSCF0231

Morgaine, almost  2, in Grandpa's backyard.


DSCF0257

Morgaine, same visit to Grandpa's.


DSCF0340

Morgaine: Chocolate Fondue is good!!

I hope you enjoyed. I'll still be posting some older photos in the coming days but they'll be mixed in with new stuff as well. I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment