Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What we are up to-Early December

In no particular order...

  • Lots and lots of drawing....Liam is making up a fantasy book (mostly drawings), Morgaine is obsessed with drawing princesses and knights, and I am fooling around with my early Christmas gift of professional colour pencils from Mike.

  • Gestating a wee baby BOY. 21 weeks along now and looking pregnant and feeling better.

  • Hoping to get in a couple births as a doula/labour assistant before my wee baby comes earthside.

  • Learning about Advent and trying to get back to a more natural family focused holiday with lots of crafting and baking.

  • Learning how to play keyboard (sort of) with Kinderbach (review to follow shortly).

  • Working on making the house ready for our spring time addition (we have a couple walls torn out at the minute and hope to get a bathtub put in soon).

  • Enjoying drama class. The kids had a blast during their first semester with Class Acts Drama School.

  • DESPERATELY searching for my USB wire as I have a ton of photos/post ideas ready but no way to get the pictures off my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment