Thursday, December 31, 2009

National Blog Posting Month



Well, I tried National Novel Writing Month back in November and didn't make it so far. I started late and got 10 000 words into my novel and then decided it was WAY too intellectual so I scraped it and made it another 10 000 words into a second, much more fun, idea. Close to 20 000 words...not bad but a long way from that 50 000 word goal! So, I'm giving it another go but instead the goal is to publish a blog post every day for a month (any month). It should be manageable considering I used to, once upon a time, post quite regularly.

I moaned and complained about this blog not being what I anticipated anymore so now I'm going to do something to change that! (Thanks Tim from TOS...visit his blog here!)

To find out more about National Blog Posting Month please visit http://www.nablopomo.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment