Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm loving-My Garden

I'd love to say that I have the more wonderful garden and that things are growing wonderful but that would be a lie. I do not think that the garden is going to give us ear enough to survive for the winter. I do have to say, though, that for the most part I am loving this learning experience and I that next year it will be even better.

Here is a little peek at what's growing (and not growing) in my garden:

GEDC0768

Beans. With what I pick today we should have enough for our first (and only) bean side dish of the year.

GEDC0769

Broccoli.

GEDC0770

Cauliflower, if you want to call it that.

GEDC0780

Cucumber (expecting them not to actually grow....no bees/bugs to pollinate and they've looked the same for a couple weeks now.

GEDC0781

Want to be squash or pumpkin....yeah, he's tiny and of about 12-15 plants he is the only one with anythng.

GEDC0782

At least we have lots and lots of tomatoes!

I am hoping to love this poor little garden into producing for me. Is there any hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment