Friday, July 31, 2009

Yahoo!! 200 Posts on this Little Blog of Mine!!

Another silly milestone, I know but I've reached 200 (and now 1) posts here. It has been a blast sharing with you and I hope to make it to 300 before you know it. These last 100 took quite a while. There will be a lot of cool reviews coming up in the next couple weeks. We are challenging ourselves to mostly local eating (the 100 mile challenge) so I will be sure to post about that (including some recipes...I hope). The kitchen is more or less finished so we'll (finally) share that with you. I'll post about my poor, sad little garden. Next place of the week will be our very own Sydney Mines.

Stay tuned! Here's to the next 100 posts!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am only on post number 89! Someday soon I will get to 100. Especially with all of the reviews coming up! I don't think that I'll ever catch up to you though!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete