Thursday, February 19, 2009

Well, it works

but I can only post one picture to the blog at a time and then I have to come back over here and edit out all the added stuff I don't want AND when you click on the bear then you can see ALL the images I have on flickr and that wasn't my intention (as I want to write about the photos too).

If anyone can help me out, I am wondering how to transfer my pictures from Flickr and Picasa to the laptop. I put all my good photos on there programs before we packed away the desk top computer (that was giving us issues). However, typepad asks to upload the photos from the computer and doesn't seem to make it easy to link to photos without having to go into the HTML code (which I'd rather not have to do). Any way to download the photos off of these programs?

2 comments:

  1. let me know if we can help you from the TypePad side! We can help you open a support ticket to get this sorted out (that's the "help" link in the top right hand corner of the TypePad application) and you can also get in touch with me directly. Hang in there! :) It's hard to sort it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ginevra,
    I understand adding photos using HTML so we will go that route. It just would have been easier to have the images on my computer to not have to go through the hassle of using HTML. I'm not that computer savvy so I like to rely on the ease of use of typepad without having the venture into HTML world!

    ReplyDelete