Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stitching, Sketching, Scrapping Sundays-July 11th

Hello there,

It's time to share what you've been up to this week. If you are anything like me, and have had heat and humidity like we've had, perhaps you haven't done much. Or perhaps, you took the time to camp out by your air conditioner and work on some projects.

I have difficulties knitting or crocheting in the heat (my fingers tend to feel funky as the wool runs through them and I tend to drop my needles/hook). I've had to put down those projects for the week and pick up some pencil crayons instead. I've been working on Kaplan Medical's Anatomy colouring book this week while working my way through Marieb's Human Anatomy and Physiology but that's not very crafty or artsy so I won't bother sharing. I'll instead share a picture I'm working on.






It has been YEARS since I've tried to draw so this is actually a kit from Walmart, cheating probably, but still fun. It's taking me FOREVER to get anywhere on it so it's still work. I'm hoping to eventually get back into really drawing and maybe painting but while working through my creative block this will have to do!

What have you been up to? Sign Mr. Linky and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment